Kerberos-based HTTP authentication support planed?

Martin Scholl ms at globalinfinity.de
Fri Mar 28 04:44:41 CDT 2008

Hello everybody,

we would like to use kerberized authentication for publishing our
mercurial repositories "passwordless" via http. Currently this seems
unsupported by mercurial. Are there any plans to support such a setup?

I would like to help implementing this feature but I lack python skills...

Martin

global infinity GmbH                   | Tel.: 06421/983004-20        | Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcus Brindoepke
Scheppe Gewissegasse 8         | Fax: 06421/983004-90	| Amtsgericht Marburg, HRB 5200
35039 Marburg                          | Funk: 0176/61190045	| Web: www.globalinfinity.de