Visualizing hg repositories

Paul Crowley paul at lshift.net
Sat Apr 12 04:33:22 CDT 2008

I had trouble getting useful results out of the graphviz extension, so I
wrote my own, which is attached.  The "elide-simple" option doesn't do
*quite* what you want because it doesn't pay attention to revision
numbers when deciding what to elide, but that could be changed.

Thanks for the pointer to ZGRViewer - very useful in combination with
this, and in applet form it would make a great part of a web interface.

As a newcomer to Hg I've found writing extensions a pretty happy
experience, though I'd find it helpful if I knew which functions were
API and which were internal.
--
   [][][] Paul Crowley
     [][] LShift Ltd